What to Expect From This Agency
Down-to-earth counsel, reliable execution, international outreach.
We firmly believe that company news, like other precious assets,
require thorough planning and management. Key tools include:
- A strategic message platform based on company business plan
- An IR and communications strategy
- A 1 to 2 year news flow calendar, regularly maintained
- A clear internal process for identification, verification,
approval of news / announcements
- Support in turning facts and technical jargon into
messages that resonate with investors and other more generalist target
Most of the above is pretty obvious. But a "“strategic message platform"?
Well, in quality management one principle is set in stone – "if
it’s not in writing, it doesn’t exist". The same rigor
makes sense when it comes to presenting a company: It is surprisingly
difficult to summarize one’s own business in a brief, meaningful
Who are we? What exactly do we do? What is our product, our technology, our market … ?
And how many companies actually have that famous 30-second "elevator pitch" in place?
A short, concise statement rarely comes off the cuff.
Have a look our tool-box!